Sep 14, 2009

Another One Bites The Dust

After watching other transit bloggers… Karem Allen of Transit Nightmares and David Harrison of Durham Transit Review put an end to their blogs, I have decided to do the same with this blog.



My first posting began on January 9, 2006. Since that time there have been 530 postings in total. This past summer has been a changing point in my life where I have lost all interest in transit issues. I knew it was bound to happen one day. I retired from DRT  on October 9, 2007 and never dreamed that the blog would have lasted this long. I would have quit long ago except that every time I met up with

Ted Galinis, the General Manager of DRT he gave me encouraging words about what I was doing.



My thanks too everyone that followed my blog.



You can still check me out on my other blog Eye Candy.

3 comments:

raneil said...

I have much appreciated your information about the DRT. As a Mississauga resident, I have been most interested in how the other parts of the GTA are coping with transit improvements.

THanks so much for your work.

simontonekham said...

It was an interesting ride, mate. I've recently suspended all new postings on my blog as I need to free up more time on focusing my education. You can add me to your list.

I'm currently into Part-Time at Durham College, finishing my Computer Systems Technology programme.

Had I continued posting my blog, then I would face many challenges, such as getting up to date in a fast society.

You can view my last and final posting on my blog on wordpress. I also mentioned your name on my post.

Cheers.

TomW said...

So why are you giving up then?