* implement the GTA fare card to allow transit users to travel on systems from Durham to Hamilton;
* integrate municipal and regional transit planning;
* coordinate the purchase of transit vehicles to save money;
* manage GO Transit;
* develop and submit an annual capital plan and investment strategy, and;
* create a five-year integrated transportation plan for local transit, GO Transit and major roads.
At first it sounded so good. Now I am not so sure. The part that scares me the most is that the Greater Toronto Transportation Authority (GTTA) be allowed to borrow money to pay for infrastructure improvements, but the province didn't say how the board will pay the money back. Continued…